Christian Travelers Guide

The week ahead

Did the grocery store trip this morning after a long walk with Miss Lu and a bagel for breakfast. I did NOT stop for fast food! Small success, but a big step for this junk food junkie. :)

I loaded up on healthy goodness, minus the 12-pack of Diet Coke. Sometimes a girl just needs it, as much as I know I shouldn't keep it around. I am taking 4 of them to Jen's today, which I know sounds like a lot, but at least it might keep me from eating more crap. I also got fat-free organic bean dip and tortilla chips to take with me today.

As you can see, lots of eggs, lean turkey breast, fresh produce, salad mixes, honey, and skim milk. I'm going to try, try, try this week. I'm going to try switching to green tea in the mornings instead of coffee and I also picked up a box of Special K Protein Water (30 calories a packet) for my long mornings. Although I can snack every other morning, I'd rather stay consistent throughout the week. I do better with set times for eating instead of eating whenever I can.

Here's to a successful week ahead!