Christian Travelers Guide

learning & growing in changing times

This blog is about goals and working towards them in the different areas of my life. The absence of blogging for the last couple of weeks has been because many things have been changing in my life and many things are in flux right now.

But in the face of difficult times, I learn more things about myself. I am trying to focus on the learning and growth part of this process. And on being grateful.

So here are those 3 things for today:

BEING GRATEFUL
I am fortunate to have a terrific and supportive family, a little boy that is healthy, bright, and loved by many, a life that allows me to experince fun times and nice places, and great job.

LEARNING
I have learned this go-around that it is OK to shift focus and re-direct goals. When it is time to re-direct my goals, I need to look at my priorities to ensure that my new direction is on track. And keeping priorities straight means looking at my purpose in life.

GROWING
If I keep my mind on the things I am grateful for, it really helps me to keep positive in any situation (I am no PollyAnna, but it is important to be positive as a mom, sister, worker, etc). Secondly, to always keep in mind my purpose, my priorities, and my goals - in that order.

Sorry about the vagueness of this post, but I cannot make public the issues that are going on at this time.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! My weekend will include warmth, sand, and ocean breezes so I will be doing my best to relax :)