Christian Travelers Guide

meeting goals and making shopping sales :)

The picture to the left was a new LA experience for me this week - Trina Turk sample sale. That was so crazy! Pushing, shoving, women grabbing clothing and purses off the racks - completely insane. A friend of mine took me as a distraction to the latest time-consuming and very stressful family situation that I have had to deal with lately. It certainly was a distration! And one that I am chalking up to a unique experience living here in one of the fashion capitals :)

I am happy to say that I have kept on track for my goals this week. My "mom goal" was to go through his books and academic materials and get rid of items that he has outgrown. I am in the process of doing that and have recently purchased new curriculum items for him as we prepare for my 6 year old to enter the 2nd grade.

My academic and work goals this week were relatively "easy" goals, but have definately taken an effort. For work, I wanted to work on my attitude and remain grateful for my great job and opportunities. The mental game has been difficult because of the recent stressors. But I have been fairly successful at that this week. My academic goal was to practice Sudoku this week and I have done it a few times this week. Getting my mind on track and helping to improve my memory skills - I've done OK so far this week :)

I hope all is well in your week and as you work to accomplish your goals this week!