Christian Travelers Guide

Brisbane Finders Keepers S/S

Did you happen to swing by the Brisbane Finders Keepers on the weekend? It was another amazing market as usual (this being my third time as a stallholder - I'm honoured!) I was also super stoked to meet so many talented creative types (you know who you are!) over the past two days with the chance to put faces to names.

For those who couldn't make it, here are a few snaps of my stall:

It seemed that many people wanted to purchase my vintage/retro cameras I had as displays. I have never had the chance to test them yet (not being very good with film) but hopefully one day I can give them a whirl.

I am happy that my Pup-Pup and Galaxy wood block paintings went to a good home!

I bought this collapsible ruler the day before - I love the cheery yellow colour.

I shared my site with super sweet Dominique of Esbert's Collection.

The Brisbane Finders Keepers market is held at the Old Museum - aren't the stained glass windows simply stunning?

If you came by my stall, said hello, bought some things, took my card or simply signed up to the newletter, thank you!