Christian Travelers Guide

THE THRIFT FILES OCTOBER: Congratulations Casey!

With the launch of the You Got That At An Op Shop?! monthly photo albums, you lovely op shoppers started the month of October off with a bang. I must say I drooled over every single one of the items you guys uploaded! I also noted that you guys chatted with one another about your finds, your memories and your thrifty secrets - exactly what I hoped you would do!

I also decided that each month one of you deserved to win a little somethin' to add to your op shopped collection.

And so it brings me absolute joy to announce this October's winner of The Thrift Files:

Casey McCaskie!

Casey uploaded her AMAZING collection of Johnson cups and you guys voted this as the best find for the month. And it's pretty fitting (and made me giggle) that the prize this month is actually two oval Johnson plates! Who better to win the prize??!

Another piece of the puzzle dropped for me yesterday when picking the winner too... .Casey is the brains (and beauty!) behind the Three Birds Vintage Cake Stands.

The Three Birds is about bringing together long-forgotten china from vintage stores and creating beautiful, bespoke cake stands.
And I'm just a little bit in love with them too.

See how serendipitous it was for Casey to win?! Be sure to check out her beautiful creations here.

Congratulations again Casey, your Johnson plates will be in the post shortly and thanks for voting everyone!

Keep it up and some op shop love may come your way, November's album is waiting for you!

Kx