Christian Travelers Guide

2/3 Check-In

I've finally hit week seven of Couch to 5K - round 3. I'm starting to slow down and I think a lot of it is due to this weather. We had a beautiful weekend last week and now we're back to the 20s and snow. It's not that I want hot and humid weather, I'd just like to not have my iPhone die halfway through my run because it's too cold.

To recap the last three weeks...
Week 4 Day 1: 2.32 miles
Week 4 Day 2: 2.15 miles
Week 4 Day 3: 2.30 miles

Week 5 Day 1: 2.19 miles
Week 5 Day 2: 2.30 miles (best pace!)
Week 5 Day 3: 2.30-ish miles (phone died... )

Week 6 Day 1: 2.55 miles (best distance!)
Week 6 Day 2: 2.33 miles
Week 6 Day 3: 2.20 miles

My runs and paces haven't been consistent in the least bit. I've been too affected by wind, snow, and my own attitude. The positive is that I'm still improving because I'm hitting best pace and distance!

Here's to the last three weeks... and spring coming sooner rather than later.