Christian Travelers Guide

It continues...

Well, here goes the studying. Starting today, I am officially dedicating most of my waking hours to memorizing the law and doing practice exams. California Bar Exam July 2011... here I come!

I will do this thing! I will put in the effort daily to do what must be done in order to pass this exam and get my license. And I will be eating healthy and exercising every day to keep my mind and body healthy and focused.

Summer has already been great with my little guy (including bike rides, Hawaii, LA zoo, the Arboretum, park time, fun dinner nights out, family grill dinners in, and lots of other stuff). And we will have more fun times ahead.

He is the most important thing in my world. And second is this exam.

So, here we go! Project Summer Bar Exam 2011 :)