Christian Travelers Guide

Weigh-In

Last Week: 171.8
This Week: 169.0
Week's Loss: 2.8 lb.
Week's %: 1.63%

Total Loss: 64.0 lb.
Total %: 27.46%

Current BMI: 28.1
Total BMI Change: 10.7

Now THAT is what I'm talking about! Officially in the 160s. I know I can stay here. So excited to see a loss this week!

I did really well with my food yesterday & today's been pretty good as well. I forgot my lunch box at home with all of my fruit and the rest of my breakfast in it, so all I've eaten today is toast with peanut butter, a turkey & swiss cheese sandwich, a single serving bag of Nut-trition, 1/2 Balance Bar, and a few Bugles before I saw how much saturated fat was in them and gave them to a student, lol.

This week was kickin' with Zumba. I taught straight through from Wednesday through Monday, with 2 hours on Friday and 2 hours last night. Came home tonight all excited to go run outside, but once I started moving, it was all I could do to make my legs go. They were in bad shape this morning, so I should have known better. I at least got abot 2 1/2 miles in... I'm going to go force myself to do some arms and abs work here in a bit.

I'm trying not to stress about the tired legs today. I have 45-minute Zumba sessions on Wednesday and Thursday. I think that during Thursday's class I'll take it easy so I feel good to run on Friday. My 10K is next Saturday, so I'm 11 days away. I think it's going to be a mental fight for me. I know I'm fully capable of running a 10K, it's whether I want to do it that morning or not, as terrible as that sonds. I have days where I feel like I could get up and run 10 miles, then there are days where I feel like I'd rather eat paint than run.

When we ran the Race Against Racism last year, Dad hadn't ran or anything to prepare for the race, but he killed it with his time. I think I have a lot of my Dad in me where one day, I just decide I want to do something and I do it. Hopefully that's me on April 2nd... :)