Christian Travelers Guide

Weigh-In

Last Week: 172.0
This Week: 171.8
Week's Loss: 0.2 lb.
Week's %: 0.01%

Total Loss: 61.2 lb.
Total %: 26.25%

Current BMI: 28.2
Total BMI Change: 10.2
Well, it's a loss! Hahaha.. I kicked ass working out this week. Here's a recap of the week:
Tuesday: 5 1/2 mile run
Wednesday: 45 minutes Zumba
Thursday: 20 minutes Zuma (short session with some of the girls)
Friday: 3 1/2 mile run
Saturday: 3 mile walk/5 1/2 miles on the CrossRamp
Sunday: 4 mile walk/1 hr. Twisted Turo
Monday: 1 hr. Zumba

Total of 30 miles for the week, including my Lucy walks! Most miles ever.

Food could've been better.. I didn't log. I've noticed that it really helps me when I'm logging, so I'm promising myself that I will do it this week. My schedule is all funky because of PSSAs, so I want to make sure I'm planning ahead so I don't get all anxious about what and when I'm eating.

I also have my period this week, which tends to bump things up a bit. Let's keep our fingers crossed for something great next Tuesday. :)