Christian Travelers Guide

Weigh-In

Last Week: 170.4
This Week: 172.0
Week's Loss: +1.6 lb.
Week's %:

Total Loss: 61 lb.
Total %: 26.18%

Current BMI: 28.2
Total BMI Change: 10.2

Grr to myself. I had a crap weekend. I ate so much c r a p on Friday that I ended up sick to my stomach. It was one of those days where I had already messed up, so I thought I would just mess it up even more, topped it off with a Baskin Robbins ice cream around 9:30. Grr.

I also didn't run. My legs were shot Friday night and for whatever reason, I just couldn't get myself back into the groove come Saturday. Sunday was just as bad. I literally did nothing. Not even a long walk with Lu.

Honestly, I'm impressed that I didn't gain more than that. I thought it was going to be worse... HOWEVER, sitting here looking at my weight loss chart, I haven't been out of the 170s since last JUNE!!!!!! Almost a year at the same weight... which is wonderful for maintaining, but I'm trying to lose! GRR.

I need to work a little harder.
I'm hoping that the half-marathon training, longer evenings, and more Zumba classes will help. I gotta get my food on track too.

I can do this. :)