Christian Travelers Guide

The Food Monster

I am struggling so much with food right now.

My schedule is all messed up because of PSSAs. My job situation is stressing me out.

Yesterday, I had a Shamrock Shake while watching the Biggest Loser. How sick am I?

Today, I had a snack bag of Doritos at lunch, not bad. My calories were planned low, so I needed something to boost them anyway.

After Zumba, I went to McDonald's and got a crispy chicken sandwich with everything on it and a medium fry. I ate it all except for a few fries which I gave to Lucy. But I still wasn't satisfied... after I showered, I had a serving of tator tots baked in the oven. Then, I had a Weight Watchers ice cream bar a few minutes ago.

Total, I probably ate over 2500 and some calories today. Gross...

I have got to rein this in. I planned some more food tomorrow, total calories around 1300. Sometimes I feel like I'm not eating enough considering how much I work out.

It's hard doing this on my own sometimes...