Christian Travelers Guide

New and exciting things!

Well, well, well.. two okay, three new exciting things to report on!

1. I registered for the Tyler Arboretum 10K Trail Run in Media, PA on April 2, 2011. 10K seems pretty hefty, BUT, it'll keep me motivated through the winter and I need that extra motivation becauuuuuse...

2. I'm registering for a 1/2 marathon in July! Two of my friends (Caleigh and Laura) and I and, I think, Parke, are flying out to Portland, OR in July for a 1/2 marathon through wine country. It's going to be my 27th birthday present to myself. This is something I've never thought I would be capable of doing, but I'm super excited. Registration isn't until January and I wasn't going to tell everyone I'd be doing it until I did register, but now I'm locked in since the world knows! :)

3. I've signed up with Beachbody to be a Beachbody Coach. That means that through me, you can purchase nutrition and fitness programs like P90X, Yogabootyballet, Insanity, Turbo Jam, etc. On my profile, you can follow my progress and workouts as I use the 10-Minute Trainer program to supplement my running and Zumba! I'm super excited about it as a new business venture, and also as a way to support the people who have been asking me for help. I also have P90X and Yogabootyballet and I love, love, LOVE both programs, I just don't often have enough time for them, which is why I'm really excited about the 10-Minute Trainer.

You can access my Beachbody Coach site here.