Christian Travelers Guide

Bad Idea

So, last night, I thought I was up to teaching Zumba... so I went, kicked my butt, and during "Krazy," I got THE. WORST. CRAMP. EVER. I thought my appendix had burst or something, it was THAT bad. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it through the rest of my routine, so I grabbed a quick drink in between songs and skipped my last high-paced song to try to work out the cramp. By the time I got home, it was still alive and kicking, so I had a big glass of water, hoping it was just dehydration and I think that's all it was.

With this cold, I've been getting really bad headaches off and on. Last night, I went into my room to lay on my bed and do some work on my laptop and I got nailed with this awful headache all of a sudden. After Zumba last night, I felt okay.. but then this morning, I couldn't open my eyes, my head hurt so bad and my chest was congested as all get out on top of it.

I'm angrybecause I really wanted to start training today with a 2-mile run, but looks like that's out. I'm home sick again with my little "sick station" next to the couch of OJ, cell phone, tissues, and the remote control.

Hopefully I can kick it this weekend, because it's driving me crazy being under the weather.