Christian Travelers Guide

Agitated

I'm starting to get mad. Last week, had a good loss, less than a lb., but it took me down to the 173s. This week, I'm back up to where I was two weeks ago, 174.6, .8 lb. up from last week. I didn't bust my butt the way I should have over the weekend and didn't do that well with eating, but I doubt it was enough to put on nearly a pound!

This week, I've done pretty well, minus the munching on chocolate chips that has ended most of the last few days. Grr at myself. Monday I had a fantastic Zumba class. Tuesday I had a great workout on the PreCor CrossRamp, over 500 calories in 45 minutes and my legs killed afterwards. Last night I had an awesome spinning class. I am hoping to run about 3 miles tonight, but we'll see how my feet hold up. If I don't get in a 3 mile run, I at least plan on running as much as I can and then doing incline training on the stair climber. Then tomorrow will be my Zumba routine.

I have a weekend of fun planned this week, so I have signed myself up for a 7:45 a.m. spin class on Saturday morning. I have to stop letting weekends sabotage me. If they're meant to be fun, why am I not letting my body have any fun and destroy it with junk food and laziness those two days?

Guess that gives me something new to work on. :)