Christian Travelers Guide

Struggle

Honestly, it's been a struggle these past few weeks. I thought I had my head on my shoulders, but then we went to the beach and school started. It's been hard not to snack, get fast food for dinner, and be perfectly content sitting on the couch with a book at the end of the day.

My weight is up to 182, which, though it's still down 50 from when this all started, it's up almost 8 from my lowest at 174. I'm not too thrilled about that...

This week, I've made sure to schedule in workouts. I am going to do my best to get home by 4:30 from school this week. I have meal plans set up for Tuesday-Friday and I've got exercised scheduled tomorrow and Thursday. I'm planning on going right after my Wednesday meeting at school to run and Friday night, hopefully getting in some tennis.

I need to buckle down and work hard this month. The Mega is less than a month away.. eep!