Christian Travelers Guide

101 POST!

This is my 101st post! I am so excited to be on this new blogging adventure and how it holds me accountable.

For my goals for this week, I am well on my way. First, one of my Healthy Happiness goals for this week was to cut out desserts. It has only been 2.5 days, but I have been successful thus far. I am excited to see how the "no dessert" rule affects my energy and my weight. So this is me at Disney's California Adventure yesterday:

And it is as close to sweets as I got. No churros, no candy for me. Big accomplishment!

I also ran Monday and went to yoga class today. 3 more runs this week, plus a bike ride!

My Mom Missions goal this week was to focus on manners. We started our book on Manners for Boys and I have been paying careful attention to his manners at the table. I hope to notice more results from my little guy in the upcoming weeks.

My Lady of the House goal was to send out at least 2 letters. It worked out perfectly this week because Grandparent's Day is on Sunday. So my little guy and I picked up a couple of cards for his grandparents, wrote them out, and mailed them today. Perfect.

Did I mention that we did the cards today while out bowling? We had a blast :)

OK - so the rest of the week I will be focusing on my runs this week, and on my work/career goals (and no dessert for me!) I hope your week is going well :)