Christian Travelers Guide

New York and Memphis

I am having a great time in New York! My day started out at the gym in my hotel and it was awesome - one of the best gyms ever. I even did 4 miles on the "dreadmill"! I usually run outside and honestly cannot stand the treadmill. So four miles is a long time for me to run in place :)

After breakfast and a meeting, my little cousin met me in the city and we did some shopping and then had a delicious Japanese dinner. This is us on our little shopping spree:

My goals for this week are getting accomplished. And I will be sending out our October/Halloween cards later this weekend.

I am quite a ways into my new book and am enjoying the reading time, now that I have been making time for it in my schedule the last couple of weeks.

The reason for the mention of Memphis is because that is the broadway musical that I will be seeing tomorrow night. And I am excited about the following things tomorrow:

-helicopter ride to view the city
-visit to the huge FAO Schwarz for a cool gift for my little guy
-seeing Memphis (Tony award winner 2010)
-no long run for me!

Have a great weekend!