Christian Travelers Guide

Goals for the Week - Fall Begins!

Fall officially begins this week! And I will be going to New York later this week. So that is 2 great things about this week befor it even begins :)

So here are my goals for this week:

Healthy Happiness

I am doing week #2 of my "sugar fast". But...

This is my planned break from my sugar fast (pix taken last Sept when I was in NY). If I maintain the no sugar, no sweetner fast for 2 weeks, then in NY, my treat will be cheesecake from my favorite deli. I can't wait and certainly won't be eating the whole thing! Plus I will need to add some extra miles to my runs in NY :)

Mom Missions

To focus on the love aspect of parenting - this means letting him know how much I love him daily. So much of the last few weeks has been about correction and improving character - time to focus on the love part!

Lawyer Limits

To get a whole bunch done before I leave for NY. But seriously, I have a plan in place :)

Academic Ambition

Reading! I will be starting a new book that I have been waititng to read. This goal also includes my little guy this week as he needs to focus on reading also - so an extra 30 minutes per day for him, in addition to what we normally read. Hey, it's second grade for him now - welcome to the big time :)

Lady of the House

To mail out our "Happy October" cards and pictures to welcome the fall!

Enjoy the beginning of a new season this week! How do you celebrate autumn/fall?