Christian Travelers Guide

Monday Dessert!!

Not! :)

As I stated in my goals post below, I am not doing sugar or sweetener this week. I am trying to break my sugar addiction. But as I sit here writing this post, I am having my dessert:

That's right - chocolate mint WATER. No calories, no sodium, no sugar, no sweetner, no carbs, no fun :) But seriously, I am new to the "flavored water" and "sparkling water" scene. My nutritionist recommended the flavored waters and sparkling waters and I really am starting to like them a lot.

These are not Gatorade waters, or even zero calorie waters because those have artificial sweeteners. These simply have some natural flavor added.

It's kind of fun to be new on the sparkling water and flavored water scene because it allows me to shop for one more thing :) But honestly, it is always fun making new "health" discoveries.

Also part of my health goals this week, is to complete my 23 mile week in my half marathon training. 3 miles done so far and the plan is for yoga tomorrow and then 3 more days of running.

On a different note, my little guy and I went to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena tonight to watch some baseball and a little tennis. UCLA football games are held at the Rose Bowl. So my little guy sported his USC gear (for spite). Here is a pix of us taken when the sun was going down (so lighting is not great):

It's hard to get a 6 year old to smile for the millions of pictures!! Why must he look like he is being held against his will?? :)

I hope your week is off to a great start and Happy Monday!