Christian Travelers Guide

Inspired

So, I ate crap all weekend. Crap. Not even kidding. I ate so much on Sunday that I felt like I could have been popped. So gross.

Today, I'm back on track. Topped at just over 1300 calories for the day.

I didn't get a chance to spend much time at home this weekend, so I promised Lucy (well, as much as you can promise a dog, lol) a good, long walk tonight. Around 5, I headed out with her and as soon as my feet hit the pavement, I felt like running. We ran about 2 miles before I stopped and headed back. My sneakers make my feet sore like crazy. I think they're too big, so I'm going to add some insoles and see what happens. Anyway, I felt really good, especially knowing that I had no intentions of doing anything except a leisurely walk.

I'm sleeping in my running clothes tonight and am hoping I can force myself to get up tomorrow morning and just run a mile. 15 minutes in the morning and done. I have open house 'till late and was considering going to the gym between school and the open house, but I'm not sure if I'll feel like being gross for open house. We'll see. :)

I feel good when I'm back into running, so I'm thinking about possibly training for a 10K. After the Mega, I'm going to look into it a little more.