Christian Travelers Guide

TGIF - literally

This has been a really long and difficult week for me, for reasons I cannot get into on this blog. But let's just say, I am really glad that it is Friday!

I met with my nutritionist today. I am very excited to be starting this new eating adventure. I consider it an investment since her guidance is "training" me to think correctly about food and have the right proportions at different mealtimes.

My goals for my health right now are twofold - to lose weight (I would be happy with 20 pounds) and to train for my first half marathon. I am already loving her after my first meeting and loving the way my body feels after the first day of good eating. I am looking forward to the next 10 weeks :)

My "lady of the house" goal this week was to organize my workout wear and coat closet. I think I overestimated my "home" goals this week, since it was my 6 year old's first week back at school. But I did put together workout outfits for the next week and did organize about 60% of my workout wear. I will have to carry over the rest of those goals to next week.

I hope you have a great weekend! My weekend will begin tomorrow with an 8 am dentist appointment. Nice...