Christian Travelers Guide

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful it is Thursday! I hope everyone's week is going well. Mine has been really draining but doing yoga (for the first time since March) really helped, and so did my little 30 minute sports massage!

So, I had a few goals this week and one of them (although I did not post it) was to blog more often, for the accountability of it. But, my computer had a virus issue and I just got it back so I will now try to keep up with blogging and pictures and all of that fun, yet time-consuming, stuff :)

With regards to the nutritionist that I was to see on Tuesday, she had to cancel on me at the last minute so I am now booked to see her on Friday morning. I can't wait!

My mom goal this week was to say at least 3 compliments or encouraging things to my little guy each day. It took a conscious effort but I have been doing it. Many times, it is hard for us as parents to remember not just to correct behaviors and keep the kids on track, but to compliment them constantly as well.

With regard to my work goals, I am behind this week but hope to catch up over the weekend.

Next week is exactly 10 weeks until my half marathon! So this was my last week of not doing some serious training. Next week is a new start! :)