Christian Travelers Guide

Some great things Saturday

This crazy week is ending with a crazy Saturday. It started with an 8 am dentist appointment that lasted over 3 hours! Then a quick dash to get a present and set off with my little one to a wedding shower. I'm so glad they had a kids jumper at the wedding shower - it was a lifesaver! :)

Here are 3 great things about today:

1. I was able to have a great "mom" day today - the kind where you recognize that your little one is polite and well behaved and all of those years of teaching and structure are finally paying off! I'm so proud of my little boy.

2. I met my financial goal of paying off 2 additional debts this week - yeah!

3. I have 20 hours of "free" time just to myself to get things done before I have to be at another family event tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping to get a lot of work done - meaning work outside my home, my job. Let's hope I get a lot done!!

I hope your weekend is going well! I am looking forward to putting togehter my goals for next week.