Christian Travelers Guide

New Month, New Goals

Yesterday I decided to end the week by doing 2 of my favorite things. I got a massage at Burke Williams, which I love because they have a great spa facility. So I was able to sit in the hot tub, drink yummy water, and eat fruit before and after my massage.

Then I went shoe shopping and got 3 new pairs of shoes! My favorites are strappy Marc Jacobs heels. So I am broke, but happy :)

As we enter September, I am changing focus slightly with some of my goals. My weekly goals come from a list of goals for the year. They are steps to accomplishing more long term effects.

Healthy Happiness

To be in bed by 11 pm every day. This is a very difficult task for me but is necessary as this time of year the amount of activities are increased and scheduling must stay on track. Sleep is important for my physical AND mental well-being!

I also want to make sure to complete my 20 miles this week in preparation for my upcoming half marathon.

Mom Missions

To order my little guy's Halloween costume! Can you believe it's early September and I need to do this? But last year I waited too late and the one he wanted was sold out. Not doing that again...

Also, to take my little guy to run his first race this weekend - kids do a 1K fun run and I will be doing the 5K

Lawyer Limits

I can't discuss the specifics of my goals for this week at work, but I certainly have them - 2 of them! And I have them written down to refer to as this week gets under way...

Academic Ambition

Since I did not get to this last week, it is to set out my plan for the next 175 days and what I hope to accomplish academically. And to contact my trainer/tutor to discuss my plan

Lady of the House

To schedule 2 specific days/events with extended family. With everything that has gone on the last few weeks, it is important for my little guy to be reminded of his family and all of the people that love him. And what better way to do this than hang out with family! :)

Have a great week!