Christian Travelers Guide

Friday - fear of the unknown

Today is Friday!

Since I have not had much of a chance to blog lately, here is a quick re-cap. For my health goals this week, I wanted to start my half-marathon training schedule. Well, I have not accomplished anything towards that goal so I will start with that as a goal for next week.

With respect to my other goals, I am pretty much on target. And to tell you the truth, I am OK with that. This month, and the next few weeks in particular, hold a lot of unknowns. For me, the scariest thing I can face is the unknown.

As mentioned from a couple of weeks ago, my life is changing a lot right now and I am unsure of the future. But I know I can control my thought life and my physical health and those are the things that I will focus on for the next few weeks until more of these unknown issues are decided.

Happy Friday! I am looking forward to a family day at the beach this weekend. But before I get there... lots to accomplish in the next few hours!