Christian Travelers Guide

Training and Training

As I mentioned below - my blog these next few weeks will just be consisting of my training - trainingfor the upcoming bar exam and training for my upcooming half marathon.

For the bar, I completed my 3 sets of MBE questions yesterday. It was the first time I've done that so I was proud of myself. I will do the same thing today and also plan to do some substantive law review (which I should have already been doing). I am hoping to improve more and more with sticking to what my plan is as the days get closer to the exam. 5 weeks from today I will be halfway through the bar exam!

For my half marathon, I am sticking to my weekly running schedule, but I need to be sticking closer to the DAILY one. I will be working on that this week. Also, it looks like I will be running in a 5K this Saturday. I have only done 10Ks and am looking forward to doing a 5K. I am doing it for 2 reasons - #1 I am hoping for a personal best time; #2 I need a kick in the booty. I am following my training schedule from Runner's World which is using my time from the Catalina 10K. That terrain was difficult and so my weekly running time requirements are slow since they are based on that timing. I need a new terrain and timed race to enter so that I can be pushing myself harder.

OK - I am off to begin my training today. It hasn't started yet since my day has been swim lessons for the little one, lunch with family, and errands.

I hope everyone is having a great week!