Christian Travelers Guide

New Beginnings :)

As we approach July, I am gearing up for a month of new beginnings - 26 days of new beginnings, to be exact.

I am focusing on my training for my upcoming half-marathon and training for my bar exam on July 27th. And every day is a new start. A new chance to begin again with my study and practice time, and my training and eating.

My natural tendency is to focus on what I have not accomplished from the day or week before. I will be making a deliberate effort to look forward only.

The distractions are many and sometimes seem endless but taking one day at a time, I will be looking forward. And truthfully speaking, when looking back, I have accomplished a lot and been successful in many ways. But now I want to be successful at the my two ventures this month :)

Good luck to all of you as you venture into new beginnings for July! It's going to be a great summer :)