Christian Travelers Guide

National Running Day!

Happy National running day! In honor of today, I registered for my first half marathon ever! I am so excited :)

And since I have not blogged for a couple of days, I thought I would do my Monday through Wednesday blog in one.

Healthy Happiness
I am happy to say I am on track for my goals this week. I have exercised every day! And Tuesday and Wednesday I did my runs at the beach in the sand. Very difficult but very fun.

And I have been diligently logging my calories and exercise. YAY!

Mom Missions
My goal this week is to organize and print out a couple of pictures for Isaiah. He will be going for a couple of weeks to Michigan with his dad. I will miss him greatly and I want him to be able to have some recent photos. Pictures mean a great deal to my son and I want to honor that. I am working on the pictures as I type this!

Paralegal Purpose
I went to the office today, worked a little, and brought the rest of my work home. I hope to keep on track!

I hope June is starting out strong for everyone! I also want to add in that I have been doing something every day towards my bar study. It isn't nearly what it should be, but I am working towards it every day!