Christian Travelers Guide

Jammin' with Where The Styled Things Are

A little while ago I had the pleasure of entering (and winning!) the latest blog competition hosted by Adelle of Where The Styled Things Are. I mean, who wouldn't enter a comp that allowed you to pick your own prize??!

Since starting on my own blogging adventures, there have been several bloggers that have remained in my 'must read' file each week and Adelle's blog is one of them. You see, she is also a HUGE op shopper, also based in Perth, also a blonde and also fabulous hehe! So you can understand why her blog has captured my attention.

In a nutshell, Where The Styled Things Are is a fashion blog. Adelle chats about her own thrifty finds as well as being the creative force behind Retro Trash Photography. And whilst the photography part has taken a small hiatus, that's not to say Adelle is sitting idly at home - she's also busy upcycling fashion items - and selling them for your wearing pleasure.

I've been following Adelle on Instagram and Facebook with regards to the clothing side of things, and have been super impressed by the pieces she creates. Everything from recycled rock tees, to stone washed short-shorts..and my uber-favourite; guitar pick rings!

And when Adelle put the call out there recently to enter her competition to win some WTSTA goodies and all I had to do was blog about 'em I thought "too easy"! (I also had the pleasure of jointly sharing first place with the talented Erica from Recycled Fashion and you can read about her prizes here).

What did I win? Well I gots me a Fender guitar pick ring, an awesome bandanna and my jammin' new Bob Marley off-the-shoulder upcycled tee.

A BIG thank you Adelle, for my wonderful prizes and for your wonderful blogging.

And if you're a bit green with envy, then I suggest you drop by and say hi to Adelle too, she'll definitely style you up good!

Kel xx

www.wherethestyledthingsare.com

I just had to share with you a little piccie of my little man, Ace - his 'Blue Steel' look was just too cute not to post... with my new bandanna!