Christian Travelers Guide

Nursing Bras - sexy? Are you mad?

The adults in the Pants Household have a new game entitled who can find the most ridiculous product aimed at pregnant women/new mothers. The current winner is sexy nursing bras. We were reduced to hysterics over the very idea - with even Dave commenting that surely these are devised by men or women who have never had children. For sure, the bras should look pretty - they are on show rather more than my other bras after all - but sexy? Does anyone find milk sodden bras sexy?

Anyway, I'm guesting posting today over at the nursing bras company Emma Jane Bras, adding my tuppence ha'penny to the concept of sexy vs comfort for maternity lingerie. Give you one guess which I prefer! Go have a read here, let me know whether I'm being a bit mean or whether you couldn't agree more.