Christian Travelers Guide

finders keepers melbourne

Wowee what a weekend! Big thanks to all those who came and visited my stall at Finders Keepers in Melbourne, and a super high 5 to the people who took home some Pannikin treats. I had a blast seeing my stallholder friends as well as meeting some much admired creatives and finding them to be wonderfully friendly and down to earth (especially Beci, Cat and Victoria - you guys rule!)

We picked up a copy of Frankie's just-a-little-bit-special 50th issue, which came to the rescue during our flight home and when I couldn't fall asleep in the hotel.

Here is a snapshot of my loot from the market, lovingly displayed on the hotel bed. Sterling silver swiss cheese earrings by Orange Sherbet, bowl by Wendy June, sugar skull brooch by Betty Jo, stickers and boxes by Blank and little dress brooch from Gleaners Inc.

I also took home some beautiful washi tape designed by Paper Boat Press. Thanks Kylie!

A close up of my cheesy earrings! I want all of Kate's work, it is just so cool. I have my eye on one of her rings next. Speaking of silver jewellery, I have been daydreaming about Victoria Mason's work since I met her at Finders. I mean, come on, I NEED these toasted sandwich earrings.

These clouds were photographed just before we began the descent into Launceston. While going on little working holidays is nice, home is my favourite place to be. It's very peaceful here compared to the chaos of Melbourne's CBD.