Christian Travelers Guide

foggy mornings

Oh how I enjoy foggy mornings! So creepy and somehow it seems quieter too. Believe it or not, but these photos were taken around 8am! The sun rises so late here in Wintertime. Nice short days make me feel like I have accomplished just enough.

Even neater than fog is what we experienced during our walk to the thrift shop a few mornings ago. It was around 9am and there was frost still on the grass! I touched it with my fingers and it didn't melt! (This was, and still is, super exciting for someone who has lived in Brisbane their whole life.)

Some things happening:

Been visiting plenty of opshops near our house and in the city. Finding some good things, but still only have 2 plates between us both. It's good though, the washing doesn't pile up!

Very much in love with this fine blog.

Found some amazing novelty socks here but realised their international shipping was even more expensive than all the items in my cart combined, so I abandoned it (still, it was fun picking out our favourite designs!)

Opened a personal Etsy shop for prints, greeting cards and zines. Now also hoping to buy a printer I have been drooling over ever since I laid eyes on it. A3 double sided scanning/printing capabilities, yes please!!