Christian Travelers Guide

The time we took the chairlift over Cataract Gorge

Thursday was fun. We walked from the city to Cataract Gorge and took a chairlift over the first basin. I was fairly nervous at first as I am scared of heights and the only thing to stop you from falling out of the chair lift was a metal bar over your lap. I was also afraid of dropping my nice camera in the water below, so the only photos from up high were taken on my phone.

This little cutie was totally hamming it up for the camera, he let us pass without flinching. As much as I would have loved to pat him I respected his space. Look at those front paws tucked in tight! That's my favourite thing about wallabies.

We walked to the top but the view, while lovely, was a little spoiled by the houses you could see between the mountains.

The suspension bridge was pretty neat.

Hello!