Christian Travelers Guide

Pannikin button clearance sale

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up here about my decision to end Pannikin and start new things. I'm very excited about the future, making new things and all the anticipated experimenting that's about to happen. I'm very appreciative of all the help, advice and wonderful customers, friends and fans that I have met along the way and just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone.

This blog will remain, as the Pannikin moniker has been mine long before I even started the business, and I am happy that I can continue to have this outlet to share my stories with people.

Now, onto some fun stuff! The shop will close on June 30th 2013 and as you can imagine, I have a lot of pieces that need homes. First up, I'm happy to offer this:

All buttons are only $4 until June 1st. That's a saving of $8 per pack (yay!). Get 'em here.

Also, if you spend over $25 in my shop I will include a set of fun mis-matched stud earrings, because I found some lonely half-pairs needing homes. (This is only while stocks last and are chosen at random. There are maybe 8 pairs left?)

I'll stay in touch with updates during the next month and a half. x