Christian Travelers Guide

Mystery Guest Post

The rather marvellous Sardine Tin has come up with a genius idea. A magical mystery blog swop. See if you can guess who the post below is by.

(ps - if you want a hint, here's a list of participants).

Get guessing!

As challenging as I'd like to make this for everyone, and keep my identity a mystery, it's simply not going to happen.
Going the option of posting only a photo, is certain to give me away. Writing up a story would too, as my lack of the British vernacular would quickly do the same. I didn't really think this though when I signed up, did I?
No harm done, really. Consider my post a freebie! One blogger you're bound to guess correctly. Except that I'm also outing my swapping partner here. Sorry about that...
Or, I could throw you by telling you about my one trip to London. I picked up on some insider information then. Did you know they call a bus, a lorry? Also, they have the ability to make both their cars and umbrellas, fly! (Oops, I mean brolly.) I haven't a clue why we in the states haven't acquired this technology yet.
There's the real mystery for you.