Christian Travelers Guide

Happy Chocolate Indulgence Day!

I sure hope you are enjoying the long weekend! Are you sick of chocolate yet? I hate to admit it, but I am a teeny bit bored of chocolate now and am totally craving some super fresh raw vegies.

Yesterdays garage sale was a super success so I thank all of those who came along and bought themselves some pre-loved treats!There are still some fantastic little goodies that didn't find new homes, so I will be bringing them along to the Suitcase Rummage in May.

After giving my guinea pigs some 'grass time' and cleaning out their cage this morning (which they were stoked about) I made a cup of tea and added a coat of clear varnish to my hoop earrings. I love seeing them all scattered around on my desk, the bright colours are just so darn cheery!

I can't wait until the shops open again, I really need to pick up some fun silver cord for my Super-Kinder hoop necklaces that I am itching to make.

What have you been up to over the long weekend?