Christian Travelers Guide

A beg and a plead...

.. (oh I am too English for this) but if there was any possible way that you see fit and it wasn't too much of an imposition would you mind possibly, awfully, voting for me?

The MADS awards are in their second year and I'd like to go to their party this year...

There are a few awards I'm eligible for consideration in:

MAD Blogger of the Year
MAD Family Life Blog
Best New MAD Blog (yes, Pants With Names is under a year old and qualifies.. just!)
MAD Blog Post of the Year
Best MAD Baby Blog

So, ahem, if you felt that you might like to nominate me in one of these awards (yes Mum, I am looking at you, you don't have to be a blogger to nominate or vote) please click here and do so.

And if you were one of the lovely, amazing people who have nominated me for Best Baby Blog or Best Blog Post of the year (for this one) then thank you so so much. I am not joking when I say you made my week!