Christian Travelers Guide

Today

Today consisted of:

  • Drinking much-needed coffee from Harvest market while the morning was still cool
  • Dawdling around the city park taking photos of plants and ducks (how great are ducks?!)
  • Impatiently making a batch of brownies and having them turn out not-so-great-at-all
  • Being sprayed with a water bottle in an attempt to ward off heat and my grumpy mood
  • Much guinea pig petting
  • Two bowls of cornflakes (because we are so into it right now. Seriously, I can't stop eating it, even straight out of the box!)
  • Making silly faces (see below)

Oh, and if you are looking for my facebook pages (for Pannikin, Plastic Sun, Tista Vintage and my collage work) or even my personal page if you are a friend of mine, I'd just like to inform you that I have deleted them all. (Woo!) I feel it is pointless, and I want to prove that you don't need social media for business or friendship. So, if you'd like to get in touch with me, you can email me or leave a message on this blog. Ta!