Christian Travelers Guide

Jelly

Wee! My new red jellies just arrived!

I ordered these 2 weeks ago however my usual size wound up being too small for me, so I had to send them back and request a size up. The replacement pair do fit and they look real pretty, however my toes are still uncomfortably close to the top and I never-ever wear any shoes without socks or tights, so in the future I'd probably order another size up. This takes me from my usual 39 to 41!

One other thing that does sort of bug me is the plastic quality. These have that sort of cheap looking extra plastic molding that hasn't been cut off. You know what I mean? My other jellies are metallic pink by Melissa and while they were double the price it was worth it as they don't have this issue, plus they smell like bubblegum, are extremely comfortable, have a good thick sole, quality buckles and I've not had any sizing issues.

I'm now currently pining for these, these and these.