Christian Travelers Guide

A bunch of things

This past week was kinda-sorta crazy. I mean, when I write down what I actually did, it doesn't sound like much, but these past few days I have been feeling incredibly drained and devoid of energy, hence a lot of naps were taken and not very much work was completed. A bunch of things happened:

  • I went to uni orientation and my legit first day is tomorrow. Wish me luck!
  • Made lots of cute collars for friends and 'internet friends'.
  • New plain men's shirts, a pair of green jeans and a new wool skirt was purchased.
  • Saw a mama possum and her baby, a flock of black cockatoos, a rogue pet rabbit and a golden retriever with a pink nose and big smile.
  • Nutella was on special so we spent yesterday afternoon dipping pretzels into it and watching X Files. Oooh yeah. Now I want to make this and this.
  • Picked up some seeds from the store for special plans I will be sharing later this week.

Here is hoping that next week I will be feeling more energised, and not just from the extra caffeine I anticipate consuming!