Christian Travelers Guide

A Happy New Year to ...

you all, but in particular -

- the Bosnians who have FINALLY got a central government some 15 months after they went to the polls

- Jessie who sliced her foot open on Boxing Day and had to have stitches on her paw pad.

- the pet insurers who will be covering the tab (did you know bandages for dog paws cost £28 each?!)

- My PhD supervisor who has it as a mission to get me to submit my PhD by the end of 2012. You have to admire the man in his ambitions.

- My new shed which will be my office just as soon as I move my boxes from their various hiding places around the house.

- our lovely anonymous neighbour who has already complained to the council about my shed (for the record the council came, measured it, had a look and said there was no problem so yah boo sucks to you)

- you, my lovely readers. I have no idea why you keep coming back to read my waffle - even when I haven't written anything for over 2 weeks you still keep coming. I love you for it, do keep on coming!

May 2012 be an absolute cracker.