Christian Travelers Guide

Late July Organic Chips

Let me introduce you to my new favorite thing in the entire world: Late July Organic Multigrain Snack Chips, particularly in the Mild Green Mojo flavor.

Oh.

My.

God.

I never want to eat anything but these chips for the rest of my life. Really. And I would be okay with that.

They're delicious by themselves, just a bit of bite and a satisfying crunch... but I ate them with pico de gallo and it was even more of a delicious explosion in my mouth, lol. Love, love, love. The best part? An ENTIRE bag runs you 660 calories. THE WHOLE BAG. They suggest 6 servings, 110 calories each, but REALLY. You can eat THE WHOLE BAG for 660. LOVE!

I found them at Giant in the organic section, not sure where else they are available, but check them out at Late July Organic Snacks.

Even Lucy approves! Exhibit A:

Exhibit B: