Christian Travelers Guide

Weigh-In

Last Week: 169.0
This Week: 167.0
Week's Loss: 2 lb.
Week's %: 1.18%

Total Loss: 66.0 lb.
Total %: 28.33%

Current BMI: 27.8
Total BMI Change: 11

Look at that.. two weeks in the 160s!! Yayyyyy!! I'm only 4 pounds away from a 70-pound loss.. that's awesome! And I'm 18 pounds away from no longer being "overweight." How CRAZY is that?!

I am SUUUPER sore from Zumba Toning training on Saturday. I'm talking to the point where I have to push off my quads with my hands to stand up. I'm not running this week, just doing Zumba tomorrow and Thursday. Tonight, I'm taking the night off. I have a wicked headache right now and it's super chilly out... I was going to walk Lucy, but I very rarely have a night where I don't have to do anything, so I think I'm going to enjoy the fact that I can be lazy and crash on the couch for awhile. We'll see if some Diet Coke zaps this headache.