Christian Travelers Guide

February and my GOAL for this Month

I **heart** February. Seriously, pink is my favorite color and I love glitter and hearts and all of the Valentine's Day fun that comes with February. I celebrate it for the entire month. Honestly.

Seeing as today is February 1, I thought I would check in and let you know that I really only have 1 goal this month and I am diligently working toward it. On February 22, 23 and 24 I will be taking my exam to obtain my license to practice here in CA (the CA bar exam).

Hence the reason for my lack of posts lately.

Most of my life is focused on study and practice for the upcoming exam. Sure, there are other things going on as life continues on, with or without my studying.

My little guy is in full swing playing basketball so we have practices and games throughout the week. And then there are family obligations, my daily runs, friends in need, and a little (very little) fun scattered in there :)

I am so glad that I have been so rigid these past 2 years with making and sticking to my monthly and weekly goals (in my REAL life, as opposed to this "study" life). It is helping me tremendously to focus on studying right now.

I do have my weekly goals for study, they are just too boring to post about. For example "do 30 multiple choice questions on criminal law every day." See? I wouldn't want to bore you or myself by posting about them :) But I keep them in my calendar and I have a separate checklist in my purse.

One goal for this week is that I will be trying to get in a few longer runs throughout the week.

In the interim, I am enjoying reading all of your blogs and seeing your most recent accomplishments! I can't wait to develop my training plan and figure out my next race!

Happy February!!

PS - I will try to post at least a few pictures here and there of some of the non-study parts of life these next few days. One of my most recent activities that I am absolutely enjoying is Latin Dance class once a week. It is hilarious to watch me in class, but I love the focus it takes and how nothing else matters for that 1 hour except how you move! :)