Christian Travelers Guide

Dear Knees

Dear Knees,

I know that when I was a little kid, I tried to climb up the ladder of the twisty slide on you and fell and hurt you. I wasn't very smart back then.

I know that for most of my life, I've been carrying 230-some pounds on you, and don't even get me started on the year I thought I could do ballet with you and all of my 230 pounds.

But now I've given 60 pounds away for you, so I was hoping maybe you and I could be friends, but you're not making this relationship easy. I mean, really, think about the good times we've had. We've climbed mountains, ran miles, danced 'till we dropped.. and you've helped me shed this weight.

I've started taking glucosamine for you. I raced home from Zumba so I could ice you. I've taken so much Tylenol I should invest in it for you! What more do you want?

Please don't give up on me now. You're certainly not making this relationship easy.

Love,
Heather