Christian Travelers Guide

Dec. 8th Log

Ugh.. I'm not even going to lie, I could have made way better choices today. I hate days in the middle of the week that don't follow the schedule I'm used to - I feel like it messes up my meal planning.

Breakfast:
bowl of Special K w/ skim milk
cup of coffee

Snack:
donut
miniature bag of M&Ms

Lunch:
small side salad w/ peppercorn parmesean dressing
small turkey boat sub w/o mayo
picked at onion rings & french fries

Snack:
90-calorie Special K bar

Dinner:
1/2 glass Shakeology w/ skim milk
turkey & smoked provolone on 100-calorie roll

Exercise:
45 minutes of Zumba!

So, I got my shipment of Shakeology in the mail today and I thought I'd give it a shot. I started to feel sort of gassy, so I stopped halfway through. I read a bunch of reviews online about people having stomach problems and getting dizzy from the supplement, so I'd rather not try it right now while I've got a lot going on.

(Backstory: Many, many years ago, I left the gym thinking I was having a heart attack. My entire stomach was contracted and I couldn't breathe, couldn't stop shaking. I went to the ER and it turned out it was only a gas bubble! Anyway, gas bubbles and I don't get along.. so I'm super nervous about how bad this one might get. :/)