Christian Travelers Guide

FOOD*%&@(#

ARRRRRGH!!!

I feel like I just canNOT get my eating on track! Yesterday I had Sonic for breakfast, then wings & fries for dinner. Today, I munched on cookies and Doritos for lunch instead of the super healthy lunch I took. Real healthy, I know.

I've been a real go-getter these past few days. :P

This is a super stressful week for me. I'm leaving my job on Wednesday and starting a new job on Thursday. There's a lot of back and forth, a lot of planning, a lot of packing, and a lot of running around to be done this week. I'm not counting a big loss this Wednesday, but I would love, love, LOVE to see the 160s next Wednesday!

I can't change what I've already done these past few days, but I CAN make a change and get back on track tomorrow!

Off to Zumba!