Christian Travelers Guide

Enter, December. And my goals :)

We had a great Thanksgiving Day and weekend. This is a picture from Thanksgiving celebration #1 at grandpa's (my dad's) house below:

The kiddos above are my little guy (the tallest one, in the peacoat) and my sister's 3 kids. The cousins had such a blast! We all have so much to be thankful for.

Fast forward to Saturday, we participated in a family run turkey trot. So here we are with one of the turkeys:

My favorite part of this turkey trot is that they had a canned food drive so the little guy and I were able to bring some cans of food to give to the food bank. It was great for us to learn about helping others while participating in a run:

Well, November is just about over and it is time for our Christmas activities to begin! Our Christmas tree decorating, hot cocoa drinking, fireplace lighting, begins on Friday for us!

So, now it is onto my goals for this week:

Healthy Happiness

To accomplish my 3 runs this week and 2 days in the gym - focusing on core work. The food is pretty out of control these days so the least I can do is get in my workouts, right? :)

Mom Missions

To renew my dedication to help in my little guy's class. I am the room mom for his second grade class and he LOVES that I spend time in the classroom every week. It is very hard to keep motivated to spend that time in his class, especially this time of year!

Lawyer Limits

To schedule my time for the month of December so I don't have any last minute responsibilities at the end of the year.

Academic Ambition

To organize my academic goals for 2011 and decide if and when I will take the bar exam next year.

Lady of the House

To get our Christmas and decorations set up. This will be a family project, of course, that includes a fire in the fireplace and cups of hot chocolate with yummy marshmellow in Christmas shapes. Also, to send out a couple of Thank You cards for gifts that we received early this year.

Do you save your Christmas activities for the last part of December, or do you see lights/plays/programs, etc during the first half of December? Happy December!