Christian Travelers Guide

Wonderful Wednesday

Well, the week is halfway over. I did have goals for this week but actually could not share them on internet this week.

Many times, we each have goals that we keep private. I am able to share some of my weekly goals on this blog and enjoy the accountablility and structure of doing it that way.

This week, however, my goals needed to remain private. I wrote them down, as always, but decided not to share them for legal reasons, and other privacy reasons.

I just returned from the dinner theater with my 6 year old. We had a terrific time celebrating this last week of summer before school starts again next week. We had a great Wednesday, which included academics, lunch with great friends, new summer clothes, and Despicable Me :)

And as for my goals this week, I have managed to stick to all of them, except for my health goals and half marathon training. But I hope to finish the week strong, as every day is a new beginning.

Tomorrow is back to taking the little one to swim lessons, work, and some social time. I hope your week is going great.

Happy August! (I hope to get more organized and post more pictures in the coming weeks :)