Christian Travelers Guide

Milestones!

I hit two of the greatest weight loss milestones known to man yesterday.

#1 - I bought my FIRST pair of non-plus size, knee-high, pointy-toed boots! I saw them on sale at Sears and thought I'd give them a shot, but was certain they wouldn't fit because they didn't have one of those little areas of stretch on them. Lo and behold, they fit! I scooped those puppies up in a heartbeat. Can't wait to wear them!

#2 - I was given a hard time about my license! The woman looked at the license, looked at me, looked at the license, looked at me.. and then asked me for my address and date of birth. That was probably more exciting than it should have been, but I'm thrilled about it.

Today is a day of real training for the Mega. We're going to Susquehannock State Park and tackling the vistas. Each trail is less than 2 miles, but I figure if we can do each of them and possibly do some more than once, I should be in good shape!